Grandparent's Day is right around the corner. To prepare, please do the following:
- Make sure the name of each grandparent is in Skyward to grant permission to have lunch with your child. This is a safety expectation for our students; adhering to it is mandatory.
- Fast Pass – We can pre-print the Visitor's Badge for you and have it ready!
- Grandparents can come up to the office before Friday to have their ID scanned into the system if they have never been to the school before.
- If grandparents are already in the system, to obtain a Visitors Badge, you can contact your child’s homeroom teacher to RSVP for the event with the name(s) of the grandparent(s).
- These pre-printed passes will be ready on Friday. You'll be able to bypass the lines and go straight into enjoying lunch with the grandchildren.
PreK –AM 10:45-11:10 / PreK –AM 12:20-12:45
1st Gr 11:45-12:15
2nd Gr 12:15-12:45
3rd Gr 10:45-11:15
4th Gr 11:15-11:45
Please note that lunch times are very close together. Students only have 30 minutes to enjoy their lunch and time with you! Please give your hugs and kisses at the conclusion of your lunch time so students can go back to class to finish their instructional day.
• Tables are limited and may fill up quickly. Please consider bringing a blanket or towel, just in case you have to spread out for a picnic on the ground. There will also be an option to enjoy this event in the cafeteria with your grandchildren.
• In case of rain … this event will take place in the cafeteria.
• Parking is limited. Please park in marked places for your safety.