Next week begins our "Start with Hello" week. Start with Hello week is a national call-to-action week dedicated to making new social connections and creating a sense of belonging among youth. We will participate with dress up days.
- Monday 18th: “Say Hey Day” Say Hello to anyone you meet on campus today. All students will be wearing name tags so that we can call each friend by name when we greet them.
- Terrific Tuesday 19th: Wear Tie-Dye, emojis and peace signs to “Spread Positive Vibes” throughout the campus. Catch students being kind to earn a ticket to put in a drawing for a prize.
- Wednesday 20th : Wear Green to “GO meet a new friend.” Let’s reach out to others by sitting by someone new at lunch, playing with a new friend at recess or helping a classmate.
- Thursday 21st : “ Say HELLO to your house friends!” Wear your house shirts and colors!
- Friday 22nd: Student Holiday
*Dropping off clothes in the office or changing clothes during the school day will not be allowed because of the interruption of class time. If your student would like to participate, have them come to school dressed for the day.